Titan Poker Review
Titan Poker is a strong option for any card player searching for a wide variety of gambling options. They’ve been offering their real money poker games since 2005, and they’re the cornerstone of the Playtech-owned iPoker network.
Our Titan Poker review is meant to look at various aspects of the site and highlight some of its more desirable features. From player testimonials to games currently being offered, this review should convince even raw amateurs if the site is trustworthy.
Betonline Poker - #1 in the U.S
- Accepts U.S. customers with large player pool
- 10+ years with a strong reputation
- $2,500 deposit bonus
Top 3 Pros and Cons about Titan Poker
Within this Titan Poker Review, we want to provide players with the pros and cons about the top-rated online poker room. Player should know the best and worst aspects of the site, able to make a decision as to if Titan is the best option for their game play. Within the Titan Poker review, we will help players see just how the online poker room provides quality gaming and what drawbacks exist. Decide for yourself if you want to give Titan a try based on our findings.
Titan Poker Pros
- Long History — Within our Titan Poker review, we have found that the online poker room has been in business since 2005. The longevity of the brand shows that they are dedicated to players and offer only the best gaming options.
- Promotions — Some of the best promotions can be found at Titan Poker. From freerolls to bonuses, progressives and rakeback, the online poker room offers a nice selection of promotions to help boost player bankrolls.
- Quick Withdrawal Times — One of the perks of playing at this online poker room is withdrawal times. Titan has one of the best records in the iPoker industry when it comes to processing withdrawals.
Titan Poker Drawbacks
- Not Open to US Players — A drawback for United States poker fans is that Titan Poker cannot be accessed in the nation. Players will have to find other options for online poker game play.
- Limited Poker Games — Titan Poker offers the standard games found at most poker rooms including Texas Hold’em and Omaha. 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Stud are also on offer, but players will not find unusual variants on offer.
Bonus Offers & Codes – Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses and promotions abound at Titan Poker. Players will find that Titan Poker promotions are quite generous, with players having access to bonus codes, freerolls, rakeback and more. Titan Poker promotions offer players value, helping members to build a solid bankroll to have more cash to enjoy tournaments and cash games.
Gambling sites use promotions to draw in new customers, and Titan Poker is no different. They have special offers for free money running daily and monthly, and the hardest part is often deciding which one is your favorite. If you’ve yet to experience the site, here are some of the bonuses and promotions that you can look forward to:
- Bad Beat Bonus – Get a monetary bonus when you lose with a great hand.
- First Deposit Bonus – Your initial deposit is matched by Titan Poker up to 200%. Deposit 100 euros, for example, and get 200 euros in free money.
- Knockout Bounty – When you eliminate a player from a tournament, you’ll be eligible to receive a bonus payout.
- Dirty Dozen – Win four tournaments in a row consisting of two tables and 12 players and walk away with 2,000 euros.
- New Depositor Freerolls – Make your first deposit and gain entry into exclusive free games for a chance to pick up over 10,000 euros in prizes.
- Referral – Get a friend to sign up and get $500 in cash.
- $10,000 Monthly Bonanza – Each month, players who’ve won the necessary satellite tournament or accumulated 750 player points gain entry into an exclusive tournament with 10,000 euros on the line.
- Maui Progressive – Win four Maui Sit N Go tournaments in a row and win 10,000 euros. If nobody accomplishes this feat, then the overall payout grows the following week.
- Rakeback – Each week, you’ll get 20% rakeback issued to your account as a cash bonus.
- Rio Progressive – Win six of these tourneys in a row to claim 20,000 euros. The jackpot grows each week until someone satisfies the conditions for victory.
Current Bonus Codes
With our special Titan Poker bonus code, players will have access to free cash, freerolls and more. Use the code TPCODE4 when signing up to earn $40 in free cash plus access to eight freerolls where you can earn a piece of $17,000 in prize money. The Titan Poker bonus code is easy to redeem and helps players to begin building a nice bankroll. Players will earn $40 in free cash with a minimum $20 deposit. Players will earn $30 in cash to be used at the poker tables and $10 will be provided for casino games.
As far as the freerolls are concerned, the Titan Poker bonus code provides players with 4 Tokens to the $750 Weekly New Depositors Freerolls and 2 Tokens to invite-only tournaments. 1 Token is also provided for the $10,000 Monthly Bonanza.
Current Bonus and Promotions
Currently, the Titan Poker promotions includes bonus offerings. The Titan Poker Bonus for new players has amazing value, offering new members a 200% bonus worth up to 1500 Euros. Players simply make a deposit and earn 200% of that amount back in bonus cash, plus 10,000 in Titan Treasure Gold Coins. This bonus has amazing value. Deposit 100 Euros and earn 200, deposit 300 and earn 600 and so on. The Titan Poker Bonus also includes an unlimited rakeback. Players will earn unlimited cash bonuses each week for playing.
As part of this package, players will be given access to freerolls. Entry to Beginner Freerolls are provided as well as a token package for freerolls with $12,000 in combined prizes up for grabs. Extras of the welcome Titan Poker Bonus package includes Beginners Races for the first 90 days where cash prizes can be won.
Deposit and Cashout Methods at Titan Poker
When enjoying Titan Poker real money gaming, players have several methods for deposit and withdrawal available. With over a decade of experience in the industry, Titan Poker offers only trusted banking methods, so players can feel secure in making deposits as well as withdrawing their winnings. It is important to learn which options are available in your region, making it easy to deposit and withdraw your cash. Below are a few examples of deposit methods you can use for Titan Poker real money game play. See which options work best for you before signing up for a new player account.
- Skrill — As one of the largest online payment providers in Europe, Skrill is a perfect choice to make your deposit safely at Titan. Fund your Skrill account via wire transfer or credit card and then use the money in your Skrill account to deposit into your Titan Poker account.
- Internet Banking — With this option, players can deposit instantly into their online poker account from a bank account.
- NETELLER — Another popular option, this online payment method is one of the most trusted on offer. Poker players can easily use an eWallet to make deposits at Titan.
- Ukash – With this pre-paid voucher, players can use an electronic money service to securely deposit within the Titan Poker account.
- INSTADEBIT — With this system, players will make deposits directly from their bank account. Its simple to use and applies your deposit instantly.
Additional banking methods include: Visa, MasterCard, Citadel, FirePay, Click2Pay, ecoPayz, wire transfer, Central Coin, UseMyBank, paysafecard and WebMoney.
Does Titan Poker Accept US Players?
U.S. gamblers who visit the Titan Poker website will see the following message pop up on the screen:
Due to regulations, we are currently not accepting players from your country.
You’ll be unable to navigate the darkened screen, and even free games aren’t available. If you live in the United States and want to play cards online, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
5 Reasons to Trust Titan Poker
When it comes time to select a poker room, the trust factor is always of primary importance to us. After all, what’s the point of grinding it out at the tables if you can’t rely on fair games and prompt payouts? If you share similar concerns, here are five reasons why you can always rely on Titan Poker to behave in a trustworthy manner.
- Owned by PlayTech – Titan Poker has the distinction of being owned by one of the largest gambling software companies in the world. Playtech has been around since 1999, and they’re currently traded on the London Stock Exchange. This means players can count on a gaming experience that’s smooth, reliable, and free from skullduggery.
- Licensed and Regulated – The site is licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission. This relationship ensures that employees are suitable to work within the industry, games meet recognized standards of fairness, winnings are paid in a timely fashion, and an overall emphasis is placed on customer satisfaction.
- Security Software – The site is available for both Mac and PC users, and the advanced level of security is the same for each. Dedicated servers and the most sophisticated firewalls and anti-virus precautions ensure that your personal data is always given the highest priority.
- Prompt Payouts – One of the most frustrating aspects of online gambling is waiting to receive your winnings. Some sites are notorious for slow-paying players, while others use their terms and conditions to outright avoid payment whenever possible. This is never the case with Titan Poker, as they have one of the best records in the industry when it comes to getting funds to their customers.
- Gaming Labs International – All games are tested by this internationally recognized statistical and technical firm for fairness and accuracy. An evaluation letter is issued after each audit, and this document is then posted online for public perusal.
Available Poker Games
Like most Internet rooms, Titan Poker offers a wide variety of favorites to challenge the skills of card players. Once you’ve downloaded their free software and created an account, you’ll be able to choose from any of the following:
- Texas Hold’em
- Omaha Hi
- Omaha Hi/Lo
- 7 Card Stud
- 5 Card Stud
In most parts of the world, Texas Hold’em is the reigning king of poker, but Titan also has a surprising number of Omaha devotees. That’s because the game has grown in popularity throughout Europe over the last 15 years, and the large number of players from that continent assure that Omaha games are running day and night.
Titan Poker is known for its tournaments, and you can join in for as little as $1. Sit N Go options are perfect for those with a busy schedule, while high rollers can take advantage of some of the largest tourney games on the planet with entry fee of $250 or more. If you’re on a budget but like the idea of playing in larger events, you can also jump into a satellite tournament and win your way to the top.
Anyone who gets tired of tournaments can always join ring games, contests where each chip is worth real money. You can enter and leave these competitions whenever you like, and it’s not unusual to find as many as 10,000 players involved in ring games on an average night.
This option is made even more tempting by the sheer number of fish who swarm to the site. For the uninitiated, fish are unskilled players who often get gobbled up by experienced players.
Titan Poker Software Review
The Titan Poker software comes in two forms, download and mobile. Players can choose to download the Titan Poker software for Mac or PC or opt for the mobile version, taking their gaming on the go. Overall, both options work well to provide players with access to all aspects of Titan, including cash gaming, tournaments, promotions and more.
With the Titan Poker software download, players on Mac or PC will find the platform can be easily installed. Titan operates on the iPoker network, with software created by Playtech. The overall look of the platform is streamlined, with player-friendly tables, quality graphics and essential table functions. Titan makes updates whenever needed, providing players with a more customized gaming experience. Such features that have been added to the software include:
- Multi-currency options
- Auto top-up
- Hand-for-hand play near the bubble for tournaments
- Buddy list
For beginners, Titan Poker offers the graphic hand histories, in real time during a game. This can be helpful in tracking game play to make smarter decisions in the future.
Mobile Gaming Experience on Titan Poker
For players who want to take their gaming on the go, Titan Poker mobile is the right option for you. Offered on Android and iOS devices, Titan Poker mobile provides players with instant access to cash games, SNGs, MTTs and more. There are several ways to access Titan Poker via mobile. To begin, you can insert your mobile number online at TitanPoker.com and receive a link to access gaming on your device. You can also scan a QR code on the Titan Poker page online or send an email requesting your code.
With mobile gaming, a typical lobby is on offer with filters, so you can easily find what you are looking for. Game play runs smooth, so players can expect the same great experience via mobile as found on desktop.
Player Testimonials about Titan Poker
The true test of any business is customer satisfaction, and Titan Poker has cleared this hurdle with flying colors. Sure, there are always those who are going to grumble and complain because they didn’t win as much as they wanted, but there are also a surprising number of positive testimonials from current and former players. Just take a look at what these satisfied customers had to say, the real Titan Poker Reviews:
- “I love Titan Poker. Once, my acquaintance tried and won $150, and he’s now won more than $2,000. It’s really easy to earn money.”
- “The poker software is some of the best, and so is the poker traffic. It’s really one of the best sites out there.”
- “When I request a payout, Titan Poker never drags their heels or tries crappy slow-pay tactics. The cashout process is implemented immediately, and I usually see my cash within a few days. In my opinion, it’s the most trustworthy online poker site out there.”
- “I’ve spent years looking for a poker room that I can trust, since most seem to care nothing about the player other than making money. That’s not the case with Titan Poker, as they provide excellent customer service and are always willing to do the right thing for their clients.”
- “Titan Poker has a very impressive and competitive VIP rewards system, which makes it relatively easy to climb the rankings. You will find quite a few regulars at the Sit N Go tables, with most of the regulars being easy prey because they are very tight rocks. There are also a lot of fish.”
- “The site has a great international feel, solid software, and sick 24/7 action. Games are fairly loose with lots of casino players and new recruits trying their hand at poker. They also offer some of the best promotions in the business, especially aggressive offers for new players.”
- “I love the design of Titan Poker. Allows you to play between 2D and 3D views. It is interesting that you can follow the buddy list, player notes, and other applications offered by this poker room. Software is absolutely great, and it enables a smooth, fast, and error-free game.”
- “I recently got back into playing online poker and have downloaded upwards of 10 different programs, but I got frustrated or discouraged with every single one. That’s when I discovered Titan Poker, and I’ve found it to be the best yet. There are a good variety of tournaments, sit and go’s, and freerolls, which are by far my favorite.”
Betonline Poker - #1 in the U.S
- Accepts U.S. customers with large player pool
- 10+ years with a strong reputation
- $2,500 deposit bonus
The iPoker network includes over 30 gaming websites, but Titan Poker stands head and shoulders above the rest for selection and reliability. Their relationship with Playtech ensures a fair gaming experience every time, and their transaction speed when processing withdrawal requests has drawn repeated praise from customers. Whether you’re a novice embarking on your first game of online poker or a veteran looking for a superior place to compete, Titan Poker is always worth careful consideration.