Titan Poker Review
Titan Poker is a strong option for any card player searching for a wide variety of gambling options. They’ve been offering their services since 2005, and they’re the cornerstone of the Playtech-owned iPoker network.
Our Titan Poker review is meant to look at various aspects of the site and highlight some of its more desirable features. From player testimonials to games currently being offered, this overview should convince even raw amateurs of the site’s superior nature.
Availability to American Players
U.S. gamblers who visit the Titan Poker website will see the following message pop up on the screen: Due to regulations, we are currently not accepting players from your country. You’ll be unable to navigate the darkened screen, and even free games aren’t available. If you live in the United States and want to play cards online, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
5 Reasons to Trust Titan Poker
When it comes time to select a poker room, the trust factor is always of primary importance to me. After all, what’s the point of grinding it out at the tables if you can’t rely on fair games and prompt payouts? If you share similar concerns, here are five reasons why you can always rely on Titan Poker to behave in a trustworthy manner.
- Owned by Playtech – Titan Poker has the distinction of being owned by one of the largest gambling software companies in the world. Playtech has been around since 1999, and they’re currently traded on the London Stock Exchange. This means players can count on a gaming experience that’s smooth, reliable, and free from skullduggery.
- Licensed and Regulated – The site is licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission. This relationship ensures that employees are suitable to work within the industry, games meet recognized standards of fairness, winnings are paid in a timely fashion, and an overall emphasis is placed on customer satisfaction.
- Security Software – The site is available for both Mac and PC users, and the advanced level of security is the same for each. Dedicated servers and the most sophisticated firewalls and anti-virus precautions ensure that your personal data is always given the highest priority.
- Prompt Payouts – One of the most frustrating aspects of online gambling is waiting to receive your winnings. Some sites are notorious for slow-paying players, while others use their terms and conditions to outright avoid payment whenever possible. This is never the case with Titan Poker, as they have one of the best records in the industry when it comes to getting funds to their customers.
- Gaming Labs International – All games are tested by this internationally recognized statistical and technical firm for fairness and accuracy. An evaluation letter is issued after each audit, and this document is then posted online for public perusal.
Available Poker Games
Like most Internet rooms, Titan Poker offers a wide variety of favorites to challenge the skills of card players. Once you’ve downloaded their free software and created an account, you’ll be able to choose from any of the following:
- Texas Hold’em
- Omaha Hi
- Omaha Hi/Lo
- 7 Card Stud
- 5 Card Stud
In most parts of the world, Texas Hold’em is the reigning king of poker, but Titan also has a surprising number of Omaha devotees. That’s because the game has grown in popularity throughout Europe over the last 15 years, and the large number of players from that continent assure that Omaha games are running day and night.
Titan Poker is known for its tournaments, and you can join in for as little as $1. Sit N Go options are perfect for those with a busy schedule, while high rollers can take advantage of some of the largest tourney games on the planet with entry fee of $250 or more. If you’re on a budget but like the idea of playing in larger events, you can also jump into a satellite tournament and win your way to the top.
Anyone who gets tired of tournaments can always join ring games, contests where each chip is worth real money. You can enter and leave these competitions whenever you like, and it’s not unusual to find as many as 10,000 players involved in ring games on an average night.
This option is made even more tempting by the sheer number of fish who swarm to the site. For the uninitiated, fish are unskilled players who often get gobbled up by experienced players.
Player Testimonials about Titan Poker
The true test of any business is customer satisfaction, and Titan Poker has cleared this hurdle with flying colors. Sure, there are always those who are going to grumble and complain because they didn’t win as much as they wanted, but there are also a surprising number of positive testimonials from current and former players. Just take a look at what these satisfied customers had to say:
- I love Titan Poker. Once, my acquaintance tried and won $150, and he’s now won more than $2,000. It’s really easy to earn money.
- The poker software is some of the best, and so is the poker traffic. It’s really one of the best sites out there.
- When I request a payout, Titan Poker never drags their heels or tries crappy slow-pay tactics. The cashout process is implemented immediately, and I usually see my cash within a few days. In my opinion, it’s the most trustworthy online poker site out there.
- I’ve spent years looking for a poker room that I can trust, since most seem to care nothing about the player other than making money. That’s not the case with Titan Poker, as they provide excellent customer service and are always willing to do the right thing for their clients.
- Titan Poker has a very impressive and competitive VIP rewards system, which makes it relatively easy to climb the rankings. You will find quite a few regulars at the Sit N Go tables, with most of the regulars being easy prey because they are very tight rocks. There are also a lot of fish.
- The site has a great international feel, solid software, and sick 24/7 action. Games are fairly loose with lots of casino players and new recruits trying their hand at poker. They also offer some of the best promotions in the business, especially aggressive offers for new players.
- I love the design of Titan Poker. Allows you to play between 2D and 3D views. It is interesting that you can follow the buddy list, player notes, and other applications offered by this poker room. Software is absolutely great, and it enables a smooth, fast, and error-free game.
- I recently got back into playing online poker and have downloaded upwards of 10 different programs, but I got frustrated or discouraged with every single one. That’s when I discovered Titan Poker, and I’ve found it to be the best yet. There are a good variety of tournaments, sit and go’s, and freerolls, which are by far my favorite.
Bonuses & Promotions
Gambling sites use promotions to draw in new customers, and Titan Poker is no different. They have special offers for free money running daily and monthly, and the hardest part is often deciding which one is your favorite. If you’ve yet to experience the site, here are some of the bonuses and promotions that you can look forward to:
- Bad Beat Bonus – Get a monetary bonus when you lose with a great hand.
- First Deposit Bonus – Your initial deposit is matched by Titan Poker up to 200%. Deposit 100 euros, for example, and get 200 euros in free money.
- Knockout Bounty – When you eliminate a player from a tournament, you’ll be eligible to receive a bonus payout.
- Dirty Dozen – Win four tournaments in a row consisting of two tables and 12 players and walk away with 2,000 euros.
- New Depositor Freerolls – Make your first deposit and gain entry into exclusive free games for a chance to pick up over 10,000 euros in prizes.
- Referral – Get a friend to sign up and get $500 in cash.
- $10,000 Monthly Bonanza – Each month, players who’ve won the necessary satellite tournament or accumulated 750 player points gain entry into an exclusive tournament with 10,000 euros on the line.
- Maui Progressive – Win four Maui Sit N Go tournaments in a row and win 10,000 euros. If nobody accomplishes this feat, then the overall payout grows the following week.
- Rakeback – Each week, you’ll get 20% rakeback issued to your account as a cash bonus.
- Rio Progressive – Win six of these tourneys in a row to claim 20,000 euros. The jackpot grows each week until someone satisfies the conditions for victory.
The iPoker network includes over 30 gaming websites, but Titan Poker stands head and shoulders above the rest for selection and reliability. Their relationship with Playtech ensures a fair gaming experience every time, and their transaction speed when processing withdrawal requests has drawn repeated praise from customers. Whether you’re a novice embarking on your first game of online poker or a veteran looking for a superior place to compete, Titan Poker is always worth careful consideration.